How it Works:
- Select a Booking Calendar in the menu to the right to find availability.
- Check Store Website for business hours and location, links are on Booking Calendars.
- Book & Pay Online -- just follow the instructions above the booking calendars -- or call the NABC office at (360) 336-3727 to complete your reservation by phone.
- Pick up equipment at 4pm, bring PayPal receipt, completed Processing Equipment Checkout Agreement and a copy of your liability insurance if you're a first time renter. Security deposit may be required, read Checkout Agreement for details.
- Return cleaned equipment by 4pm on dropoff date.
First Time Renters
- Read Usage and Instructions before pickup day, and call the NABC office at 360-336-3727 for a quick phone orientation.
- Bring proof of liability insurance with you to the chosen pickup location.
NABC is helping northwest Washington farmers to overcome processing barriers when bringing farm products to regional markets. Processing poultry safely and legally are common obstacles for small scale, value-added agriculture enterprises. In order to meet growing demand for farm-direct poultry, mobile poultry processing equipment can help small-scale farmers process their fresh, local, poultry products in order to compete in the regional market. NABC is proud to rent our Featherman processing equipment to small-scale poultry producers.
This equipment may be used in conjunction with the WSDA permits for on-farm sales or for home consumption of poultry. It is available for a rental fee of $27.05 (includes tax) per day to farmers in the Skagit, Whatcom, San Juan Island, Island and Snohomish counties. Demand for Featherman equipment is very high therefore we require advance rental reservations.
This NABC program is sponsored in part by Skagit Farmers Supply, Snohomish Co-op True Value, the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the Washington State Department of Commerce.