NABC provides a range of services to assist farmers in converting commodity production into value-added products and assisting in the process of Bringing the Farm to Market.
- Business Planning
- Value Added Product Development
- Marketing/Sales Assistance
- Rural Cooperative Development
- Mobile Poultry Processing Unit (MPPU)
- Infrastructure Development
- Access to Capital
- Office Resources
Comprehensive classes to provide the tools and know-how necessary to develop and launch a new value added product into the marketplace. Spanish and Hmong translation services available upon request.
Upcoming Classes & Workshops
|Fall Orcharding on Sep 19, 2014|
|“The Art of Liqueurs”: 2-day Workshop for crafting specialty liqueurs on Oct 02, 2014|